Hollyoaks Jamie Lomas reveals emotional details about his son Billy

  The Hollyoaks actor is best known for playing Warren Fox

The Hollyoaks actor is best known for playing Warren Fox


In a moving Instagram post, Jamie Lomas expressed his feelings about the fact that he hasn't spoken to his son Billy in six years.

The 48-year-old Hollyoaks entertainer, eminent for his job as Warren Fox, posted a tragic recognition for Billy on his eighteenth birthday celebration, including old photographs of the two at football matches.

The actor expressed a hopeful desire for a future reunion, despite the fact that the reason for the six-year separation between Jamie and his son Billy remains unknown.

Jamie is the dad of Billy from a past relationship and offers a 12-year-old girl, Polly, with his ex and previous Royal celebration Road star, Kym Swamp.

Inscribing his post with a montage of old photographs, he wrote: ' To my most memorable conceived Billy. Blissful eighteenth birthday celebration child. Unfortunately It's been a long time since I've had the option to see you.

'In any case, there isn't a day goes by that I don't ponder you and think back on our extraordinary times together. I love you with everything I have, and I miss you every day.





Hollyoaks Jamie Lomas uncovers profound insights regarding his child Billy

'I trust with my entire existence you get to see one or the other one day we will be brought together in the future. I want to believe that you have a magnificent birthday child and live it up anything that you do and simply realize I will think about you and that your family misses you.'

He added: ' I'd like to give a big shout out to all of the dads who are struggling because they don't get to see their children. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!'

His co-star Gary Lucy imparted his help to a sincere remark under Jamie's post.

Post a Comment

0 Comments